EuSoMII Virtual Annual Meeting – October 23, 2021.
This year, the EuSoMII Annual Meeting will again be an online-only event. You will have the opportunity to network and present your work to a broad and highly specialized audience not only from Europe but from all over the globe. We welcome all types of submissions, including but not limited to scientific posters.
Feel free to submit your content pertaining to the following topics we would like to highlight this year:
- Artificial intelligence: clinical applications, ethical and legal issues, workflow, strategies for implementation
- Machine learning and computer vision: deep learning, transfer learning, federated learning
- Imaging Informatics and Data Science
- Cloud-based and blockchain applications in healthcare
- Radiomics and radiogenomics
- 3D printing in healthcare
- Augmented reality in healthcare
- Ethics and regulations
All submissions will be reviewed by experts in the field. If selected, your content will be presented in our virtual meeting platform and you will also have the chance to add a brief video explaining your work.
A selection of Abstracts will be published on Insights into Imaging in 2022
Info, Timeline & Submissions HERE
Event Site HERE