EuSoMII announces Board Elections to be held online from 12 to 22 February 2021.
Only ordinary and young members having paid their current membership fees (before February 10, 2021) shall be entitled to vote.
The term of office for all offices shall be two years. Re-election shall be permissible.
1. President – Elmar Kotter – automatically
2. Past President – Erik Ranschaert – automatically
3. President-Elect – Executive nomination: Daniel Pinto dos Santos
• Executive nomination: Angel Alberich-Bayarri
• Executive nomination: Sotirios Bisdas
7. Members at large (five)
i. Executive nomination: Peter van Ooijen
ii. Executive nomination: Federica Zanca
iii.Executive nomination: Francesca Coppola
iv. Shah Islam (Young Members)
v. Michail Klontzas (Young Members)
All the Members will receive the voting link before the starting of the Election period.
(Kindly check your spam box also)
The results of the voting will be announced during the General Assembly that will be held virtually on March 8, 2021 7PM CET.
All the Members will receive the invitation to the General Assembly in due course.
For further info please contact Mrs. Paola Rinaldi at firstname.lastname@example.org