Great success for the Masterclass ‘Meaningful use of IT in Radiology and AI in Imaging’ with Paul Chang. Jointly organised by MedicalPHIT and EuSoMII on 8th June 2018 in Maarssen, the Netherlands.
Read the report and download the material:
- Morning: brainstorm session about sharing of medical images in Netherlands: concepts, ideas, practical approach. Participants: stakeholders from Dutch radiological society, industry, HC insurance, hospitals.
- In this session Paul Chang shared his vision on how to approach the image exchange from a practical point of view. In his opinion XDS is an old-fashioned model. The idea of making a central registry is essential but from a technical point of view the most recent software means should be used. XDS is using SOAP, which is currently hardly used. One should start on a small scale and with practical approach, and then expand further progressively.
- Series of lectures by Paul Chang (3), Erik Ranschaert and Colin Jacobs (UMCN)
- The presentations of Paul Chang were quite impressive and gave an excellent view of the new developments in AI for radiology from different point of views. Erik Ranschaert spoke about AI from the European point of view, including all possibilities and hurdles. Colin Jacobs approached the AI from the informatics point of view.
- Lectures can be downloaded here ONLY FOR THE EUSOMII MEMBERS
- Pictures of the event can be downloaded here
Download “Program MasterClass Paul Chang, MedicalPHIT - EuSoMII June 8th, 2018, Maarssen, the Netherlands”leaflet-masterclass-it-ai-paul-chang-080618.pdf – Downloaded 522 times – 571.20 KB